We are delighted to welcome you back. To enjoy your visit safely, please help us fight COVID-19 by following these rules and guidelines :
COVID -19 | RULES FOR A SAFE VISIT AT THE MUSEUM
- Always wear a mask;
- Disinfect your hands before and after the visit;
- While moving, keep a distance of 2 meters from other people;
- Family members and cohabitants may remain together during the visit (maximum 6 people);
- Avoid touching any surfaces;
- Avoid forming groups;
- Follow the instructions provided by the staff.
- An alcohol-based hand rub is available at the entrances, when entering the exhibition rooms, the shop and the restaurant;
- A wheelchair is available at the entrance (disinfected after each use).
- Avoid use if possible
- Cohabitants may use it together
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult
- Otherwise, only one person per ride is allowed
SHOP, CLOAKROOM, TOILETS, RESTAURANT AND GARDEN
Individual access to each space is limited by capacity constraints. The Museum’s garden is subject to rules applying to outdoor spaces in its territory. Only groups of a maximum of 10 people are allowed outdoors in the Metropolitan Area’s current contingency situation.
Payment by card. The ticket office will accept on an exceptional basis cash payments of the exact amount only.
The Museum’s library services are temporarily limited. Look up the new regulations.
ACCESS TO EXHIBITION ROOMS
Access to the Museum is currently subject to space capacity rules as follows :
- Ratio of 1 person per 20 m2;
- Distance of 2 meters between people not living together.
The MNAA and its restaurant abide by all the preventative and sanitary rules and guidelines provided by the National Health Authorities (DGS - Direção Geral de Saúde).
Visit conditions may change at any time, subject to new government guidelines.