We are delighted to welcome you back. To enjoy your visit safely, please help us fight COVID-19 by following these rules and guidelines :
COVID -19 | RULES FOR A SAFE VISIT AT THE MUSEUM
- Always wear a mask;
- Disinfect your hands before and after the visit;
- Avoid touching any surfaces;
- Avoid forming groups;
- Follow the instructions provided by the staff.
- An alcohol-based hand rub is available at the entrances, when entering the exhibition rooms, the shop and the restaurant;
- A wheelchair is available at the entrance (disinfected after each use).
- Avoid use if possible
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult
SHOP, CLOAKROOM, TOILETS, RESTAURANT AND GARDEN
Individual access to each space is limited by capacity constraints.
Payment recommended by card.
ACCESS TO EXHIBITION ROOMS - GROUPS
. Previous booking is required;
. Avoid crowding at the entrance and exit of the Museum;
. Avoid crossing with other groups in the exhibition rooms;
. Up to 25 people for each group/guide.
The MNAA and its restaurant abide by all the preventative and sanitary rules and guidelines provided by the National Health Authorities (DGS - Direção Geral de Saúde).
Visit conditions may change at any time, subject to new government guidelines.