Tuesday to Sunday: 10h-18h
Closed: Monday, January 1st, Easter Sunday, May 1st, June 13rd and December 25th
FROM 10TH TO 24TH JANUARY
The Museum Shop is closed for inventory.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
1. For safety reasons, the use of the cloakroom is obligatory. Please, leave any packages, all backpacks, umbrellas and bags in the cloakroom.
Handbags are allowed after being checked by MNAA staff.
We regret the inconvenience it may cause.
2. Within the scope of the COVID-19 pandemic, some areas of the Museum may not be available to the public. For more information, please ask at the main reception (entrance through Jardim 9 de Abril):
- Portuguese Furniture – Rooms closed between 10h00 and 18h00
- Patiño Room - closed between 10h00 and 18h00
- Shop between 14h00 and 15h00
- Ticket office (entrance Janelas Verdes) between 10h00 and 18h00
- Chapel of the Albertas: from 10h00 to 18h00
Rooms closed between 13h00 and 14h00
We kindly ask you to confirm at the Museum's ticketoffices (entrance through Jardim 9 de Abril and Janelas Verdes) which areas of conditioned access on the day foreseen for the visit.
WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
Due to COVID-19 pandemics: Payment by card. The ticket office will accept on an exceptional basis cash payments of the exact amount only.
€6.00Donation tickets for safeguard and valorization of the portuguese heritage:
| 5.00 €
| 10.00 €Discounts:
- Senior citizens aged 65 or over – 50%
- Student card holders – 50%
- Young person’s card holders – 50%
- Family ticket (four or more people of direct descent) – 50%
- Group bookings of more than 250 tickets made at least 48 hours in advance – 7.5%
- Group bookings of more than 500 tickets made at least 48 hours in advance – 10%
- Group bookings of more than 1000 tickets made at least 48 hours in advance – 15%
- Protocols with third parties – 20%
Museu Nacional de Arte Antiga, Museu Nacional do Azulejo and Panteão Nacional – 15.00 €
Casa-Museu Anastácio Gonçalves, Museu da Música, Museu Nacional de Arte Contemporânea-Museu do Chiado, Museu Nacional de Arte Antiga, Museu Nacional do Azulejo, Museu Nacional do Traje, Museu Nacional do Teatro, and Panteão Nacional – 25.00 €
(except on the temporary exhibition: CROSSING GAMES. Journeys between East and West
(requiring presentation of documentary proof)
- Free entry at sundays and holidays until 14h for all Portuguese citizens and foreign residents in Portugal (requiring presentation of documentary proof);
- Children aged 12 or under;
- Unemployed visitors resident in the European Union;
- Disabled visitors (60%) and 1 companion;
- Researchers, conservators, restorers, museum and/or heritage workers on professional service;
- ICOM, ICOMOS, APOM and ANBA card holders;
- Journalists on professional duty, with prior notice;
- Teachers and students from any level of education, including universities (in study visits, booked in advance by the school);
- Accredited groups from Portuguese Charity Institutions, Municipal Social Services or others institutions of public interest, with prior authorisation by the Directorate-General for Cultural Heritage (DGPC);
- Groups of Friends of museums, monuments, palaces, castles and archaeological sites;
- Workers of DGPC and 3 companions;
- Volunteers working at the DGPC and 1 companion;
- Tourism workers (RNAAT);
- Members of the National Academy of Fine Arts of Lisbon;
- Free admission to museums, palaces and monuments for citizens residing in national territory, in the year in which they turn 18, according to Despacho n.º 2880/2020 published in Diário da República No. 45/2020, Series II of 2020-03-04;
- Professional and higher education students in the his-torical-artistic and heritage tourism and cultural man-agement areas;
- Volunteer firefighters;
- Former overseas fighters and their widow or widower.